Atarex Communications: Password Maintenance
Set your Account Password
Atarex recommends that you change your password quarterly. Your password
is your responsibility and keeping it secure (by changing it regularly)
is worth the small effort. Remember, no person at Atarex will ever ask you
to disclose your password because we do not need to know it: beware
any scams asking for your confidential information.
You can change your password immediately by following these instructions.
Go to this URL: https://kikaz.com:51500
You will be prompted to enter in your username and your password,
then you will see your account page. You should bookmark this URL so you can
change your password in the future!
Select "Password" in the general section of the left menu.
In most browsers, this will cause an alert because this is a custom encryption
- Simply accept this certificate (until it expires).
Your password is changed and you will need to login
with your new password to access all hosted services.
- Change your password: type in your current password,
- then type in your NEW password, and confirm your new password.
- DO make sure your password is not easy to guess: make it at least
six characters long.
- DO use a mix of CAPitals & lowercase, NUMB3rs, and $ymbols
for a clever, stronger password.
- DO NOT use: any word from a dictionary, your pet's name,
your birthday, or your ATM PIN # for a password! All of these are easy
passwords to guess or to "crack".
- Click on OK.
TIP: Did you know that you can use digital keys, certificates, and/or
SmartCards to consolidate your passwords and to access areas securely
to let us know your needs.